Lauren Ferreira heads our team of professionals managing over 900 properties, so her advice for prospective landlords is worth listening to…
1. Online advertising is crucial. As well as promoting your property on Australia’s major real estate websites, our own georgebrand.com.au receives over 1,000 unique visitors per month.
2. Photography can make or break your property, professional photos will ensure you property stands out against the competition.
3. A large existing database can immediately expose your property to hundreds of potential tenants.
4. We offer inspections by appointment or Open Homes giving prospective tenant's the choice of a time that bests suits them.
5. Understand your market conditions. Our market knowledge and detailed approach to a leasing campaign ensures our clients experience very low vacant periods.