What a golden opportunity! Stretched between Bensville and Macmasters Beach, this amazing acreage has been tightly held by the same family for nearly 40 years!
Originally utilised for market gardening the property is partially cleared with the balance a haven for the birds and wildlife and is the perfect place to enjoy recreational activities of bush walking, horse riding, trail and mountain biking. Sharing a boundary with Bouddi National Park you can embrace your private rural escape, all within minutes of Macmasters Beach and the Brisbane Water.
Comprised of 7A and 7C2 zoning and presenting vast opportunities for the future, this is arguably the finest parcel of land of it's size in the Macmasters Beach / Bensville area. Your once in a lifetime moment is now!
* Access from 20 James Norton Dr & gated access off Bounty Hill Road
* Just under 60 minutes to Wahroonga & 90 minutes to Sydney CBD
* Private and public schools close by
* Health care facilities in Gosford & Woy Woy
* Under 15 minutes drive to Woy Woy Station
* Build a dream estate to suit your lifestyle!
Council Rates: $1,908.27pa