Conveniently positioned in the heart of The Entrance and located only 500 metres (approx.) from the Ocean, Tuggerah Lake and The Entrance CBD, this substantial family home is a real surprise.
The home comprises of 4-5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a home office and substantial formal & informal living areas. Attached, you also have an oversized, drive through garage with internal access.
In addition to this, there is a further detached garage of approx. 50 sqm with plumbing and power, previously occupied and now used for storage - this would be a great workshop or sleep-out.
Offered in great original condition, this has been a quality "builders own" build and occupied by the same family for more than 40 years.
This home really is a real surprise and much "more than you'd expect".
* Solid, brick & and tile family home
* Spacious Upstairs & Downstairs living
* Centrally located kitchen
* Large main bedroom with WIR & Ensuite
* Other bedrooms with Built-ins
* Formal & informal lounge and dining areas
* Large rumpus area at rear of home
* Additional upstairs lounge area
* Home office
* Large, detached garage or workshop
* Possible sleep out conversion
* Central "The Entrance" location
* R3 - Medium Density Zoning
* Suit future redevelopment with Council Approval
* Nice level parcel of land
* Garage drive through to rear yard
* Excellent, original presentation
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Andre Kubecka on 02 4396 1000.
Land Size 740 sqm
Home size (approx.) 280 sqm
Attached garage (approx.) 25 sqm
Detached garage (approx..) 50 sqm
Projected Rental $650 + p/w