Set on a north facing block to capture all day sun this quirky 70's gem offers lovely views of Brisbane water and the hinterland with even more spectacular views to be gained from a second storey addition (STCA). Solidly built, the home offers enormous potential in one of Saratoga's best streets!
The open plan living area opens to a generous deck to make the most of the lovely outlook and there are three bedrooms, two of which have built-in-robes. The single garage has internal access to the upstairs living via a circular staircase and there is plumbing available for an additional bathroom downstairs.
Other features of this very cool home include:
* Plantation shutters in the living area
* Just a short walk to the public reserve & wharf
* Patio & courtyard to capture the morning sun
* Close to the village shops, transport and local primary school
* Driveway is a right of carriageway
Land size: 481sqm
Rates: $1,492.04pa Water/Sewer: Approx. $870pa
Potential rental: Approx. $400-$440pw