This stylish family home, having undergone significant renovations recently, is a real surprise and much more than you would expect.
Featuring both upstairs and downstairs living spaces that could easily be made into self-contained areas, the home offers a flexible floorplan arrangement.
Upstairs you have 3 good sized bedrooms, a lounge area with a modern, gourmet kitchen at its centre. You also enjoy two large "summer" and "winter" balconies ideal for al-fresco entertaining.
Positioned at the end of a Cul-De-Sac with features too numerous to list, there is nothing to do other than move in - this really is a great place to call home.
* Stylish, recent renovation
* Upstairs & Downstairs living
* Brisbane water view
* Gourmet, entertainers style kitchen
* Ensuite to downstairs main bedroom
* Downstairs Powder Room (toilet & vanity)
* Huge, front & rear entertaining decks
* Slow combustion fireplace
* Video intercom system
* Electric block out shutters
* Split system air-conditioning
* Undercover pergola
* Single lock up garage
* Nice level block of land
* Side access to rear yard
* Excellent presentation
* NBN & Foxtel Installed and Ready to use
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Andre Kubecka on 02 4396 1000.
Land Size 651 sqm
Home size (approx.) 270 sqm
Rates $1479.30 p/a
Projected Rental $550 + p/w