With a feeling of old world charm just like a children's story book & nestled within the heart of Gorokan, this character filled residence offers so much more than meets the eye & must be seen to be believed.
Offering magical vistas of Budgewoi Lake from almost every room & boasting three sizable bedrooms, upstairs sitting room opening out on to the smaller deck and master bathroom from the top level.
The lower level comprises of open plan living & dining with tremendous timber flooring, a spacious Tasmanian Blackbutt kitchen flowing onto the generously proportioned outdoor entertaining deck & main bedroom with ensuite.
Perfect for in-law accommodation or a home office you will find the boat shed also providing provisions for plumbing as well as 3 phase power.
All this and more located with close proximity to Lake Haven Shopping Centre, transport & local schools.
This home offers the lifestyle sought by many but realised by only a few so to ensure you don't miss out on this unique residence please contact Kayla Don on 0404 311 433 or Andre Kubecka on 0414 807 876.
* Absolute waterfront
* Ensuite to main bedroom
* Spacious Tasmanian Blackbutt kitchen
* Open plan living & dining downstairs with timber flooring
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Second sitting room upstairs
* Fourth bedroom or study
* Third toilet in laundry
* Storage room under house
* Large entertaining deck
* Back to base security alarm
* Ducted vacuum system
* Automatic boat house at rear with provisions for plumbing & 3 phase power
* Views of Budgewoi Lake & Toukley Bridge
* Within minutes to local schools & Lake Haven Shopping Centre