If you are looking for a more peaceful, relaxed lifestyle but want the benefits of city living, then this home has it all. Imagine coming home from work and sitting on your large back deck watching the sun go down through the trees and listening to the birds as you feel the stress drain away.
Positioned on a large, level block, this architect-designed home features timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout, with a versatile layout suitable for many different living arrangements.
* Leading from the kitchen and dining area, the undercover entertaining deck overlooks well-established gardens with edible and decorative plants and a chicken run. You and your children can play in your own mini-farm
* Sunny aspect with a private and tranquil outlook onto native bushland
* Large external garage with granny flat potential or teenagers sleep out + room to park multiple cars, trailers, caravans or boats.
* Only 4km to Erina Fair, 5km to Gosford Train Station, 8km to Terrigal Beach and only an hours commute from Sydney for work or play. Across the road from Chertsey Primary School and next to a large playground with a backdrop of tree-covered nature reserves
* Three large reverse-cycle air conditioners, insulated walls and roofs and 2KW of solar power lets you live comfortably, summer and winter without high power costs
With the added advantage of having great street exposure, there is the potential to run your business from home. The front side of the property is currently used as a remedial massage clinic with reception and waiting area. The NBN fibre (FTTP) connected to the premises is a distinct advantage for a home-based business.
Seldom do opportunities like this arise in such a sought after location. Call now for any further information.