Situated in a highly sought after pocket of Toukley, this immaculately presented home will please all who have the pleasure to inspect. Set on a level 569sq/m block with low maintenance, picture perfect gardens front and rear, it is not hard to fall in love with this award winning Clarendon home.
Downstairs is an impressive tiled entrance flowing one side to 3 of the homes bedrooms and a home theatre, while the other side accesses the garage, study, powder room with toilet, laundry and a modern family bathroom. Walking out from the home theatre is a large private alfresco area overlooking spectacular landscaped gardens with room for a pool.
Upstairs reveals a very generous open living area, modern kitchen featuring a Caesar stone benchtop, 900mm gas cooktop and a walk in pantry. Bi fold doors lead through to the master bedroom, modern bathroom and the 5th bedroom. The upstairs living area has access to the second of the homes outdoor areas and features beautiful views over Tuggerah lake.
* HRV system that reduces allergens, regulates temperature and purifies air in the home
* Gourmet kitchen with Westinghouse 900mm gas cooktop, Caesar stone benchtop and walk-in pantry
* Open plan design capturing spectacular views over the lake
* Oversize garage over 8m deep with double door entry
* Three generous sized bedrooms downstairs, two with walk-in robes, one with built-in robe.
* 400m walk to Canton Beach and picnic area
* Approximately 12.6km to the freeway around 15 minutes
* Approx. 1.2km to public school and 1.8km to Catholic school
* Approx. 5km to Soldiers beach and 4km to Lakes beach
* Moments to major shops, medical centre, post office, library, local restaurants and lake
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Matt Rogers on 0402 414 167