Large North facing apartment located within easy walking distance to shops, schools and hospital, perfect opportunity for investor or first home buyer.
Featuring 2-bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a study and two parking spaces, this apartment includes over 160m2 of total space. Featuring a huge 51m2 partially covered entertaining balcony which spans the length of the apartment and allows both bedrooms to access directly onto the balcony.
• Bus stop at the front door
• 600m walk to Gosford High School
• 700m walk to Gosford Hospital
• 700m walk to North Gosford Private Hospital
• 1km walk to the Waterfront Precinct
• 900m walk to Gosford Showground
• 10 minutes' drive to M1 Freeway – Sydney/Newcastle
• 17 minutes' drive to Terrigal Beach
The time to invest in Gosford is now! With lots of new developments coming up, the population increase is set to kick off the next wave of growth for the region.
Benefiting greatly from stable platform links to Sydney and Newcastle, Gosford City is the capital of the Central Coast and the central business district of the region.