Escape the rat race with this unique bush retreat up for grabs. Yes It is a little different but when you get behind closed doors, you will find a little slice of rural piece and tranquility. Located in the Wyee paper subdivision lies this substantial 697m2 block of land with not one accommodation option but two!.. Yes this property is being sold as is with the newly renovated one bedroom caravan-cabin along with a fully functioning self contained one bedroom mobile caravan...It is also income generating with a tenant in place in the main cabin..so what lies behind the door..
* Power connected, x3 water tanks & on site septic system - chemically treated
* Fully fenced perimeter mostly colour bond
* Main caravan cabin has modern kitchen, modern bathroom & internal laundry
* One bedroom, lounge room & air con
* Mobile caravan has bathroom, kitchenette & sleeping/living area
* Electricity connected & ideal for a guest, NBN, Foxtel & Phone availability
* Council rates $800 per annum, garbage collection available
* The land is flat & fully usable with space to build a house one day**
* This property would make a fantastic weekender for someone
**There is currently no building entitlement for any of these 199 lots within the Wyee Paper Subdivision and we strongly recommend that you contact Lake Macquarie Council for further information regarding their future plans for adding services to this immediate area. There is more useful information at: https://shape.lakemac.com.au/wyee-paper .
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Property Type: Acreage/Semirural
Land Size: 696m2