If you're looking to get started in the investment market, then look no further than this 1950's two-bedroom Gorokan bungalow.
With eight foot ceilings throughout the home and a sunroom that could be utilised as a third bedroom, the home has a covered veranda at the back, drive through garage that opens into the back yard and workshop with an extra toilet.
Great opportunity for a future granny flat, subject to council approval. Central location and a thriving community orientated neighbourhood, you couldn't find a better place to invest in this high demand suburb.
* 708m2 block of land
* Restoration or start again
* Close to local shopping, schools and Tuggerah lakes
* Approximately 1.8km to Lake Haven shopping centre
* Approximately 1.4km to Gorokan High School
* Approximately 600m to the Tuggerah lake water's edge
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or a Private Viewing.
Land Size 708sqm
Rates $1477 p/a
Current Rental $380 p/w