This cute property has some 'great bones' and is seeking a new owner that's ready for a bit of creative inspiration. Offering utmost privacy from the main road being set at the back of the block you'd be amazed at how peaceful and quiet the location is. This quaint cottage is set on a large 702m2 block and was originally a station masters abode (circa 1912) which was relocated to its new home back in 2002.
* Retained ornate features include cornices, sash windows & chandeliers
* Well proportioned room sizes & flexible layout
* High ceilings throughout (10.5 foot) offering a sense of spaciousness
* Four large bedrooms (one could be used as a second living area)
* Original bathroom with laundry facilities
* Generous sized timber kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Open plan layout with lounge / dining / kitchen area
* Fully fenced very private block with
* Concrete slab in place ready for a garage or granny flat
* There is a 4.2 x 6.0 carport plus plenty of parking for the "toys"
* There is also a caravan with annexe fully usable as a teenage retreat
Most of the hard work has been done including replacing plumbing, electrics, building front and rear decks etc. What is left is mostly cosmetic. Inspection by appointment only.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 702m2