This bush block is a great size at just under a 1/4 acre (917 m2 approx.) It is located at the end of Karakunba Road and is the last but one block on the right hand side.
* The land is flat and is 20 m wide x 48 m long approximately.
* Lightly timbered, fair amount of vegetation with some clear parts.
* Accesible from Tulkaba Rd too.
* Pegs onsite so easy to locate boundary.
* Zoned E2 Conservation (ask for more information).
The Wyee West Paper Subdivision consists of 199 residential lots that are owned by more than 140 landowners. While much of the land has been rezoned to allow for residential development, the land cannot be developed because it is not serviced with the necessary infrastructure such as roads, drainage, water, sewer and electricity. Please contact us for more information if required.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Property Type: Land
Land Size: 917m2