This stunning and unique waterfront reserve home has been beautifully designed and built to maximise the magnificent views over Cockle Channel, incorporating spacious open plan living areas and a sense of quality, light and timeless luxury throughout.
Split level in design with formal entry, the open plan living area on the upper floor features raked, high ceilings with abundant windows and a wall of glass sliders opening to the covered alfresco entertaining; all taking in tranquil views over the reserve, water and hinterland. At the heart of the home the kitchen will delight with granite bench tops and splashbacks, integrated dishwasher and refrigerator, walk in pantry and 900mm gas/electric cooker.
The third living area provides relaxed family living and the home offers king sized bedrooms, the master suite with private deck, walk-in-robe and a luxurious ensuite with a sunken spa bath. With so many beautiful features this home has to be inspected to be appreciated!
* 4th bedroom / study or office with separate access
* Granite kitchen with walk in pantry, integrated European appliances
* New ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Large laundry / hobby room
* Bespoke cabinetry
* Blackbutt timber flooring
* Oversized double auto garage with additional workshop/storage
* 18 solar panels providing great savings to your electricity bill!
* Large rear shed for storage or teenagers' retreat
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Just 150m to the Davistown Pine Ave Wharf
* 90 minutes to Sydney CBD
Land size: 458sqm
Potential rental: $950-$1,100pw
Property Type: House
Land Size: 458m2
Rates: $502 p/quarter