Positioned on an immaculately landscaped 556 sqm block offering superb street appeal & boasting a tranquil north-easterly aspect, this quality residence showcases an abundance of natural light & is ideal for the entire family.
Comprising of four generously sized bedrooms upstairs coupled with ensuite & walk in wardrobe to main as well as a perfect arrangement for children with upstairs living equipped with reverse cycle air conditioning.
Downstairs boasts informal & formal living areas with separate dining and a stunningly renovated kitchen with ceasar stone benchtops offering seamless outdoor flow onto the undercover decking providing the ultimate entertainers delight.
Appealing from every angle & offering a sense of privacy like no other, please contact Kayla Don today to arrange your private inspection on 0404 311 433.
* Four generously sized bedrooms with wardrobes to all
* Walk in wardrobe and ensuite to main
* Three light filled living zones with separate dining
* Renovated kitchen with ceasar stone benchtops
* Internal laundry with third toilet downstairs
* Undercover entertaining deck offering tranquil outlook
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Double automatic garage
* Quiet & private cul-de-sac location
* Less than 10 minutes' drive the Terrigal Beach, shops & restaurants
* 3 kilometres drive to Erina Fair Shopping Centre
* Under 3 kilometres to Terrigal High School
* 300m walk to bus stop
Property Type: House
Land Size: 556m2