Renovated interiors and a family-focused layout capture the very essence of contemporary coastal living in this light-filled home. Affording a waterfront lifestyle, it enjoys cafes, shops and the surf of Avoca Beach, all in close proximity.
* Stunning open plan kitchen has stone surfaces, gas stovetop, bi-fold servery windows leading to the BBQ area and an island bench that fosters casual gatherings and easy meals
* Soaring high ceilings and a level floorplan that is wheelchair accessible
* A choice of private outdoor settings including a fully landscaped garden complete with children’s play area and level grassed yard
* Wake up to the lake views in your large master suite, complete with ensuite & walk-in robe
* Newly renovated second-level retreat also has the potential to provide passive income, or a self-contained space for extended family. It is complete with a renovated bathroom, built-in wardrobe and a second living area or 5th bedroom. Large Velux windows open up to capture the ocean breeze.
* Large indoor pool for year-round enjoyment or swim school potential
* Freshly polished timber floors in living areas and new carpet in all bedrooms
* Under house storage for bikes, surfboards, and kayaks
* Off-street parking and double garage offering internal access
This is an extremely rare opportunity to secure a sought-after, secluded & tranquil location on the lake, featuring direct access to the lake and a level back yard. The huge block boasts a perfect North-East facing aspect enjoying sunshine and breezes all year round.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 1244m2
Rates: $590 p/quarter