Overlooking Wyong River, the home offers unrivalled lifestyle opportunities with a generous block size of approximately 2175 sqm and R2 zoning
The current house is of solid brick and tile construction with four bedrooms, split level lounge dining,
a modern kitchen with a walk in pantry, soft close draws, 50mm stone top benches and an integrated dishwasher.
Large outdoor undercover entertaining area for family and friends the looks to the river, wharf and your own slipway for the boating and fishing enthusiasts.
Master bedroom offers an updated modern ensuite with views of the river for a relaxed holiday feel to every day.
Lower level has been converted to a multipurpose room for home gym or additional accommodation. Ample amount of storage with a lock up garage, double carport and 2 generous size sheds.
The home is able to be leased or holiday let from day one giving a buyer flexibility if needing to sell another home or investing for future retirement.
Opportunities like this don't last long, book an inspection today
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with water views
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
* Pure wool carpeting to lounge and dining areas
* Private jetty and a slipway for boating enthusiasts
* Direct river access to Tuggerah Lakes
* Tuggerah Lakes is renowned for great fishing, prawning and bird life
* Approximately 2km to the local shopping village and 10min drive to Westfield shopping centre
* Unrivalled views and lifestyle
* Centrally located approx. 1 hour to Wahroonga and 57 minutes to Newcastle
Land Size (approx.) - 2175 sqm
Rates (approx.) - $2,200 p/a
Projected Rental - $600 p/w
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Linda Mills on 02 4396 1000.