Hidden behind a private facade and landscaped gardens this stunning single level home has been recently renovated to create a tranquil oasis for family and friends and will appeal to families or downsizers alike.
The large open plan living area is warm and inviting with a wood burning combustion fire and is positioned between covered entertaining decks. The deck on the eastern side is accessed through impressive stacker doors and is enclosed for year round use. Enjoy the peaceful ambience of this unique home that also offers a child and pet friendly rear landscaped gardens, all on a large 746sqm block of land in one of Bensville's most sought after family streets, & don’t forget the impressive 3 car garage.
* Open plan kitchen with walk in pantry + stainless steel appliances
* Plantation shutters throughout the home
* Ducted air conditioning throughout (4 zones)
* Empire Bay Primary School catchment area
* Close to Bensville Riding School
* 7 minute to dog friendly Putty Beach
* Approximately 13 minutes to Woy Woy Station
Land size: 746sqm
Rates: $1,395.44pa Water/sewer approx. $870pa
Potential rental: Refer to agent
Property Type: House
Land Size: 746m2
Rates: $349 p/quarter