Exuding quality & sophistication, this stunning family home offers an unparalleled living experience that truly must be seen to be believed.
Greeted by an abundance of natural light coupled with the elegance of high ceilings throughout to accentuate an expansive floorplan alongside the tasteful Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, your senses will be excited from the moment you set foot in your new home.
The upper level boasts three generously sized bedrooms with ensuite & plentiful wardrobe space to all rooms along with master bathroom with spa bath.
As you enter the middle level you will be instantly be in awe of the sundrenched kitchen offering premium appliances & a spacious dining area providing the perfect central setting for those family Sunday dinners or escape to your own slice of paradise for a relaxing glass of wine on the timber decking to enjoy the serenity.
Just when you thought this home was perfect already, you will be surprised with what else is in store. Downstairs boasts a fantastic arrangement for both blended families or teenage retreat alike currently utilised as a private art studio & offering a sizable rumpus room, optional 5th bedroom & study.
Featuring exceptionally manicured gardens & significant parking arrangements - Ladies and gentleman, this residence truly offers the pinnacle of family living so to arrange your private viewing please contact Kayla Don on 0404 311 433 today.
* Level entry driveway providing easy access from street
* Recently repainted throughout
* Built in wardrobes to three rooms
* Ensuite to the main bedroom
* Optional 5th bedroom & study
* Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
* 8 foot - 12 foot ceilings over three levels
* Ducted air conditioning
* 2 kilowatt solar panels & 750L water tank
* Recently replaced LED lighting
* Adaptable floorplan allowing possible dual occupancy
* Ample living zones including massive downstairs rumpus & workshop with second kitchen
* Separate dining area with access onto timber deck providing a leafy outlook
* Internal laundry with third shower & toilet
* Quiet & tranquil cul-de-sac location
* Exceptionally manicured gardens
* Internal access from double garage & wide side access
* Less than 5 minutes' drive to Erina Fair Shopping Centre
* 350m walking distance to bus stop
* Amazing under home storage
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Kayla Don on 0404 311 433.
Land Size 592sqm
Rates $1640p/a approx.
Water Rates $870p/a approx.
Rental $750 - $800p/w approx.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 592m2