With a wonderful south-west aspect, looking out towards Brisbane Waters, and an open & functional floor plan, designed to take in natural light and the magnificent views, this designer style apartment represents high-rise living at its best.
Featuring a huge, apartment wide, wrapped balcony, offering access from the living areas and bedrooms, this oversized unit with 2 security car spaces, is positioned only a short stroll to the water's edge, Central Coast Stadium, railway station (only 7 minutes' walk) and all that the Gosford CBD brings.
With a sense of space & openness from its "floor to ceiling" windows & doors, this apartment is located in a well-established and solidly built high-rise complex that offers the benefit of security, convenience and resort style living all in the heart of Gosford.
What a great place to call home...
* Open plan lounge & dining areas
* Floor to ceiling glass windows & doors
* Al fresco entertaining
* Split System Air Conditioning
* Induction cook top
* Huge balcony
* Established & solidly built complex
* Security intercom system
* Resort style gardens & pool
* Very well maintained complex
* Central Gosford CBD location
* A 300 metre stroll to the water's edge
* Approx. 300 metres for Stadium
* 7 minute walk to the Railway station
Inspections are via scheduled open home or to arrange for a private inspection, please contact Andre Kubecka on 0414 807 876.
Strata Fees: $1,065p/q approx.
Council Rates: $1140p/a approx.
Projected Rental: $420p/w
Property Type: Unit/Apartment