If you have ever fancied your own little cabin in the bush then here it is. This is quite a unique opportunity to snap up something like this at this amazing price. Whilst the set up is pretty basic, it offers a lot of potential for the right person.
* The cabin is a garden shed conversion
* It is set up with one bedroom plus kitchenette / living area
* Sits on a 558m2 block of mostly cleared land
* Fully fenced perimeter with colour bond panels at the front
* Some basic utilities are already set up but could do with upgrades
* Has its own power pole with meter box onsite for your convenience
* Additional garden shed ideal for storage
* Bathroom facilities by way of your own portable toilet
* Rainwater tank (no town water connected)
* Council rates $730 per annum
* Being sold as seen
The property receives both garbage & mail services. The location is ideal for a stroll to the train station o r short drive to the shops. Inspection by appointment only or advertised open home.
There is currently no building entitlement for any of these 199 lots within the Wyee Paper Subdivision and we strongly recommend that you contact Lake Macquarie Council for further information regarding their future plans for adding services to this immediate area. There is more useful information at: https://shape.lakemac.com.au/wyee-paper
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Property Type: Acreage/Semirural
Land Size: 558m2