Showcasing extraordinary street appeal & situated in a quiet cul-de-sac enclave, this magnificent family residence surely is a must to inspect.
Displaying an abundance of natural light offering 10 foot ceilings throughout the main living areas & main bedroom, from the moment you set foot in the door, you will know this home is one not to be overlooked.
Boasting three generous king size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans with separate office/store room, formal & informal living areas, open plan Tasmanian Oak kitchen & single lock up garage with workshop, there really is room for the entire family.
Entertaining will be a breeze with weekends spent by the ocean located only minutes away from the Central Coasts best beaches & local cafÃ©'s & restaurants.
All this and more set on a level & fully fenced 638 sqm block allowing hours of endless outdoor fun for children & pets.
* Quality built brick & tile residence first time offered to market
* Quiet cul-de-sac location with North facing faÃ§ade
* 3 generous king size bedrooms all with wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Separate office/store room
* 10 foot ceilings throughout
* Formal & informal living areas
* Open plan Tasmanian Oak kitchen with dishwasher
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Single automatic garage with drive thru access & workshop space
* Level fully fenced yard with immaculate landscaping
* Undercover porch & BBQ area
* 3 minutes' drive or 12 minute walk to Jenny Dixon beach
* 2 minutes' drive or 14 minute walk to Hargraves beach
* 6 minutes' drive to Soldiers Beach
* 600 metre walk to St Marys Catholic School
* 2 minutes' drive to Toukley Public School
* 4 minutes' drive to Toukley CBD
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Kayla Don on 0404 311 433.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 638m2