Situated in a tightly held enclave offering a generous 680sqm parcel of land with a favourable North facing facade, this 19 year young Clarendon home exemplifies family living at its best.
The design of this home is idyllic & desirable with generous proportions presenting four good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, downstairs study or optional 5th bedroom, ample living zones on both levels, exquisitely renovated ensuite & master bathroom and a family friendly open plan kitchen equipped with 900mm oven & granite benchtops.
Take a dip in the stunning resort style in ground pool or entertain with ease with the outdoor alfresco area or fully plumbed indoor bar providing plenty of room for the entire family.
* 19 year young Clarendon design
* North facing-facade
* Automatic front gate & automatic double garage with drive through access & covered trailer bay
* Four generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Newly renovated ensuite & master bathroom
* Walk in wardrobe to main bedroom
* Downstairs study or optional 5th bedroom
* Freshly painted & new plantation shutters & blinds throughout
* Ample living zones with ducted vacuum
* Open plan kitchen with granite benchtops & 900mm gas cooking
* Fully plumbed indoor bar or second kitchen
* Reverse cycle air conditioning x 4 as well as Ventis System
* Natural Gas points for heating
* Stunning resort style solar heated in ground pool
* 3 minute drive to Erina Fair Shopping Centre
* Under 10 minute drive to Terrigal Beach
* Walking distance to bus stops
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Kayla Don on 0404 311 433.
Land Size 680 sqm block approx.
Rates $1625.40 p.a. approx.
Water Rates $870.14 p.a. approx.
Projected Rental $750-$800p/w
Property Type: House
Land Size: 680m2