If you love being close to the water then this home will suit you. It is situated in the popular lake side suburb of Wyee Point and is only two blocks away from the water. If you are a fan of fishing, water sports or just love to take the boat out then the location will be a winner. There are boat ramps close by in the neighbouring suburb of Mannering Park and private moorings at Wyee Point Marina five minutes away. For those that love a walk then then you can walk along the foreshore at Cobra Creek Reserve with access from Mulwala Drive. Sound good?
* 2004 brick built, two storey home on a 602m2 block
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, double lock up garage with internal access
* Main bedroom has walk through robe to the ensuite
* Downstairs open plan layout with formal and informal lounge & dining rooms & powder room
* Upstairs bedrooms & landing offers space for a home office/study area
* Large outdoor undercover area ideal for entertaining and BBQ's
* Fully fenced gardens
This house is priced to sell and whilst in good condition for its age, it could benefit from a little cosmetic tender loving care enabling you to add value down the track.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 600m2