Here we have a hidden gem which is ready for you to move into and enjoy life away from the hustle and bustle, as it is located off the beaten track in a semi rural location. This one bedroom house has "a lot of bells and whistles" to offer, without a hefty price tag. As the former owner said "It's not just a house, it's a home". The property is situated in the future growth corridor of Wyee West.
* Brand new bathroom with WC, shower, vanity & laundry facilities
* The WC will need to be plumbed in but there is an onsite portable toilet too
* New from timber deck (ideal alfresco area)
* Freshly painted interior, front of house & garden shed
* Refurbished modern eat in kitchen with SMEG gas cooktop & electric oven
* Under bench dishwasher in kitchen
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in loungeroom
* One large bedroom (no built ins)
* Sunroom which can be used as a study or second bedroom,
* Single carport and extended covered area
* Concrete parking area in front of house ideal for boat and caravan parking
* Four water tanks and two functional lock up sheds & power connected
This property would suit a couple or single who enjoys life in a small, upcoming country town and would love a bit of piece & tranquility. Also ideal as a weekender (bush retreat). Suitable for an investor with potential rental income of approximately $260 per week. It is close to the M1 with access to Newcastle, Central Coast, Hornsby and Sydney & approximately 650m from Wyee train station (currently being upgraded). Council rates are $966 per annum.
**There is currently no building entitlement for any of these 199 lots within the Wyee Paper Subdivision and we strongly recommend that you contact Lake Macquarie Council for further information regarding their future plans for adding services to this immediate area. There is more useful information at: https://shape.lakemac.com.au/wyee-paper.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 556m2