Ritrovare, a unique home in the heart of Avoca was designed with families in mind. Enjoy the north-easterly sea breeze and views of the ocean from the pebbled verandah or walk 3 minutes and feel the sand between your toes as you arrive at the beach, local cafes, and cinema.
With quality finishes throughout, the 5 bedrooms plus study home has plenty to offer and an easy floorplan. Enjoy beautiful high ceilings, spotted gum floors, integrated European appliances in the kitchen and a spacious formal dining and living area with built-in bookcase and open fireplace which leads out through commercial grade sliding doors onto a pebbled verandah with views to Avoca Beach.
The master bedroom on a separate level enjoys its own spacious ensuite with underfloor heating, a generous walk-in robe, and a private balcony. Adjacent is a large and airy home office or additional bedroom. The options are endless with another 4 bedrooms, 2 on the lower level for the kids with their own bathroom and rumpus area and another 2 on the mid-levels with a guest bathroom.
The perfect entertainer, there is no shortage of space for you, your family or guests with large decks and cosy nooks to simply sit back and watch life go by.
• 5 bedrooms plus study
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Dual entertaining areas comprising of a deck off the kitchen and verandah with ocean views off the formal lounge and dining
• Sandstone fireplace
• Chef’s kitchen
• Carrara marble tops
• Ilve appliances
• Built-in study/work nook off the kitchen
• Ducted heating/cooling throughout
• Sandstone landscaping with established self-irrigating low maintenance gardens
• Double garage with workshop and additional storage area
A visit is a must to really appreciate the versatility, elegance, quality, and uniqueness of this beautiful family home.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 746m2
Rates: $787 p/quarter